Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Welcome To My Fishing Blog

Fishing has been one of my favorite pass times for almost 25 years now. In that 25 years I have had the pleasure of fishing for a variety of freshwater game fish, though most of the fishing I do on a regular basis is for bass and trout, with the occasional cat fishing trip thrown into the mix.

I look forward to writing my experiences as a fisherman and also providing some tips and tricks I have learned throughout the years for catching various game fish. I also look forward to participating on the many other fishing blogs floating around out there, there are just so many good ones that one could spend days on end finding and reading them.

Well I am off for now, hopefully you will drop by again when I have made a few posts on my favorite pass time (fishing)!

No comments: